- Do not wash hair up to 48 hours after initial application of extensions; allow up to one week to become comfortable with hair extensions.
- Extensions may be uncomfortable the first few days.
- Before washing, brush all tangles out using gentle strokes. Brush hair from the root down with a recommended hair extension brush up to three to four times daily.
- Do NOT leave adhesive point wet for long periods of time. After being in a pool, hot tub, body of water, or any other chemically treated water, wash thoroughly with a PH balanced formula – colours and quality of hair may be altered depending on the chemical make-up of water treatment systems. Hair extensions are not recommended for use in chlorinated water, salt water, and hard water with a high mineral content or in hotter climates than normally accustomed to as damage or discolouration can occur.
- We recommend pulling hair back into a loose braid when going to sleep to prevent tangling/matting.
- ONLY use extension products prescribed by your hair extension technician. Do not use any over the counter chemicals such as; perm solution, permanent or semi-permanent hair colour, shampoos that contain sulfate, or any products not approved by the technician/salon.
- Do not apply any oil-based products directly to the adhesion site, instead hydrate hair mid-shaft down with serums and/or oils.
- DO NOT USE natural and organic shampoo and conditioners.
- Scheduled maintenance appointments are recommended every 6 weeks.
- Love’s In The Hair is not responsible for any colour change/damage done to the hair if Blue/Purple/Silver or toning shampoo is used.
- Extensions MUST be removed professionally and that if they are not maintained/removed in a timely manner, it is solely wearers responsibility for the end result of the natural hair.
Professional Tape-In Hair Extensions
Premium, 100% cuticle intact remy hair for long-lasting quality. Easy application to instantly add volume, length or colour. Black Label x Love’s In The Hair hair extensions feature a multi-tonal adapting colour technology; each piece is multi-dimensional, making colour matching easy for any client.
Contains: 25 grams per pack; 2.5 grams per piece x 10 pieces
3-4 Packs – Fine Hair
4-6 Packs Average Hair
6-8 Packs Thick Hair
Origin: Indian – straight with natural wave when air-dried
Density: Single-drawn, tapered the last 2.5 inches for a natural look
Love’s In The Hair extensions are recommended for use by certified professionals. ALL EXTENSIONS ARE FINAL SALE – no refunds, no returns, no exchanges. Colour may differ than that shown on screen. We highly suggest purchasing a colour ring prior to purchase – or make an appointment in studio for a colour match consultation.
Professionals: Apply for a wholesale account here.